GAMIC job offers in the field of radar technology
GAMIC was established more than 30 years ago as a company for meteorological signal processing systems. We are the creator of the proven signal processor ENIGMA and build complete X-band Doppler weather radar systems with single or dual polarization.
The GAMIC headquarters is located in Aachen, Germany, close to the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands. With our flat hierarchy, we encourage every employee to contribute with one’s experience and own ideas, and we give space to develop skills – unfold your full potential with us.
- Production and project work as well as research and development
- Diversified tasks and activities (site activities included, e.g. radar installation and maintenance)
- International and technical work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office (when feasible and adequate)
- Team work
- Independent and autonomous working and thinking
- Readiness for multi-disciplinary tasks
- Willingness of national and international travel
- Experience in radar systems is an advantage
- English skills (at least B1)
- German skills (at least A2 and ready to improve)
Who we are looking for
- Engineer / graduate of electrical engineering (or similar), ideally with specialization in radar systems, HF technology, and/or signal and data processing
- Technician (RF/HF/Radar)
- Students (electrical engineering, signal processing, hardware, software development, meteorology, …)
- Proactive / unsolicited applications are welcome!
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com or click the button below…